Notes From the Back of the Medication Line

Notes from the back of the medication line, straight up, no juice chaser, by a mental health professional who has seen the madness, defined the madness and lived to tell the tales, sanity intact.

Name:
Location: back of the line

I am what I am.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

It's My Blog and I'll Rag on if I Want To

So the line forms to the left...
This is the first post for the medication line where random schizophrenic comments are posted on all types of subjects and those that are subject to the system under various physical, written and psychological holds.
Choose your poison, its not about the pill because the healing is in the water!
The technical part is still under construction. Don't you hate when you see that ? But hey, I worked with live bodies forever and a day. Take an ativan and chill.
To my homies still passing the pills and taking that management bull, I feel for you. I think I love you! Keep yo heads up-that's the only way ya going to see that sucker punch coming from the one that keeps cheeking his meds. I hate when that happens.
Peace. Out.

3 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

I Don't need no stinkin' meds, turn out the lights so I can see!!

6:37 PM  
Anonymous mikegothro said...

this is a test. if this were an actual emergency, i would have posted.

8:24 PM  
Anonymous mikegothro said...

this is a hot idea. ive often wished for someplace to post a little less staid than psych-health.com. im a retired (1999)atascadero psych tech. currently in houston, tx. im looking forward to posting here. thanks for starting it up.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home