Notes From the Back of the Medication Line

Notes from the back of the medication line, straight up, no juice chaser, by a mental health professional who has seen the madness, defined the madness and lived to tell the tales, sanity intact.

Name:
Location: back of the line

I am what I am.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Don't Take it Personal:Quirky Personal Ads

Woman Seeking Man
Black Woman, 38 Seeks a One-Sided Open Kinky LTR
I am seeking a LTR with a guy who is cute, sexy, smart and sane. Who loves his girl to be with other men. 5'4 brown eyes very cute, sexy, funny, intelligent and passionate. You must be successful and a man with a lots of power. Be witty, attractive, tall, black or white. Someone who really gets turned on by knowing that while you are at work making money to support us, and to give me anything that I want, (to ensure that I am happy), that I might be with another man. You know how lucky you are to have a woman like me in you life-someone who loves you as much as I do. But when lunch times comes, I might be with another man. I may not have an early meeting. At dinner, you are so hot you really need to know if some other man has had your sweet treat. Want to know more send a pic. No game player, this is for real. I am looking for the guy who gets hot by this kind of life.
eV comments: Saving a bed on the unit for her AND all you men thinking how kinky and great this might be. Early borderline warning...

1 Comments:

Blogger mikegothro said...

Loves his girl to be with other men...." um....isn't that a pimp?

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home