Notes From the Back of the Medication Line

Notes from the back of the medication line, straight up, no juice chaser, by a mental health professional who has seen the madness, defined the madness and lived to tell the tales, sanity intact.

Name:
Location: back of the line

I am what I am.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Liar, Liar, Set Your Size 3X Pants on Fire!

Lie of the year so far?
Just when I thought I could avoid talking about Star Jones-Reynolds, new excerpts from her book just made me drop and roll. Mrs Al Reynolds now says the most she ever weighed was 250 lbs. I bet that when she weighed 300 plus pounds she still had 155 lbs on her driving license. All overweight people have had at least one license that said 155 lbs, no matter what their weight! And to add to the big lie, Star says she lost the bulk of her weight by doing eight weeks of boot camp workouts and pilates! Yeah, right! The truth is she could have been the first black teletubby, Sta-Sta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home