Notes From the Back of the Medication Line

Notes from the back of the medication line, straight up, no juice chaser, by a mental health professional who has seen the madness, defined the madness and lived to tell the tales, sanity intact.

Name:
Location: back of the line

I am what I am.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

One Man's Pee Pee is Another Man's Art

Peeing in public is performance art, artist argues
Associated Press
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Is it a sprinkle or a tinkle? Danish artist Uwe Max Jensen has been fined about $165 for peeing in public. But Jensen denies the allegation. He says what he did was a performance art piece.
He claims he just pretended to pee against a wall, by squirting water from a plastic bag. The court ruled it's not necessary to prove whether he urinated or just sprinkled water. In any case, the court says Jensen's behavior was "obscene" and illegal.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Bassistlex said...

I knew this woman personally. I was unfortunately in jail with her for 5 months. What I did was NOTHING compared to her. I took some money - but have since paid it all back. This woman IS crazy - she is the Mental Observation Ward of the jail. She has made my life a living hell - telling everybody I am the sick one. She tries to turn my best friend against me, by sending her letters from the jail telling her to "watch out" for me. I am only 26 years old, I am back in college and am turning my life around. Where does someone who is more than twice my age get off being such a bully?

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home