Notes From the Back of the Medication Line

Notes from the back of the medication line, straight up, no juice chaser, by a mental health professional who has seen the madness, defined the madness and lived to tell the tales, sanity intact.

Name:
Location: back of the line

I am what I am.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Send A Message To Bobble Head Bush

When the man posing as president comes on your television tonight, please refrain from all spitting, cursing, or throwing your Doc Martens through the screen. Walk calmly to the telly, look sideways/directly into his beady little eyes and chant, "We're mad as hell and we're not going to listen to you anymore!" Then go back to the La-z-boy and tune into someone a bit more higher functioning-like Stewie from Family Guy.

7 Comments:

Blogger Chromatius said...

Bush, Blair and the whole evil carnival never get the oxygen of publicity on my TV.

They can screw the world, inject their venal 'defining moment' and 'legacy' soundbites and photo-ops into the zeitgeist/weltanschaung, but those nasty sneering whiny voices won't be echoing in my mind any more than I can possibly help...

I can at least resist some aspects of the psychological war

7:33 AM  
Blogger Smartypants said...

I didn't get to see his address. How bad was it?

As bad as he usually is? Or worse?

6:47 AM  
Blogger Ogre said...

Was Stewie on at the same time? Damn, I should have gotten out of the crapper earlier... ;)

5:55 PM  
Blogger Funky Fresh Freddie said...

Are you interested in helping me?

11:09 AM  
Blogger eV said...

Funky Freddy: Instead of taking pictures of the Lithobid,(as seen on your blog), you must digest the pill! This being said I also think it is important for me to state that I mean the ACTUAL pill, NOT the picture! Then we can talk, lol!

7:49 PM  
Blogger eV said...

Psych War: Like wailing at the moon, ranting at the tv has become a way of life for most sane Americans. It's when you stop wailing that they got ya.

7:51 PM  
Blogger eV said...

Ogre: Is that where you dispense your Industrial Strength Legal Advice? Great Blog...

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home