Notes From the Back of the Medication Line

Notes from the back of the medication line, straight up, no juice chaser, by a mental health professional who has seen the madness, defined the madness and lived to tell the tales, sanity intact.

Name:
Location: back of the line

I am what I am.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

eV's TOP 5

Top 5 Reasons Why I've Officially Cancelled Valentine's Day for The Whole World, Including the WWW (the web and the wrestlers.) So It Is Written...So Shall It Be!
5. No Honey
4. No Money
3. No Honey with some Money
2. No Money to buy me some Honey
1. No Honey giving away any Money

3 Comments:

Anonymous tj said...

that's funny.

2:40 AM  
Blogger Fleur De Lisa said...

Very Good Ev! I agree completely!

3:15 AM  
Blogger Very_Vera said...

ha!

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home