Notes From the Back of the Medication Line

Notes from the back of the medication line, straight up, no juice chaser, by a mental health professional who has seen the madness, defined the madness and lived to tell the tales, sanity intact.

Name:
Location: back of the line

I am what I am.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

INTERNET BOO-TAY

FYI: Just Because You Can Doesn’t Mean You Should
While browsing thru the new blogs I was shocked to find a married couple that had pictures of their various body parts along with an offer for interested parties to share said parts sexually. (There is a reason why people are paid to take off their clothes and others are not.) To each his own.But let me just remind all of you thinking of doing likewise about the unwritten rules of courtesy when showing the whole world-wide web what YOU think you’re really working with… I call this:

KEEP IT TO YOURSELF IF…
~It appears to be jiggling, even in a still photo
~When showing your rump there is no frame or background left in the picture
~That same or similar rump is old, wrinkled, lumpy, saggy etc. (M/F)
~The body part you are sharing has more hair than the hair on your head
~It seems that one would actually have to lift one of your body parts in order to see another/or the one you’re ATTEMPTING to share
~You spread something and it looks bigger, older, and scarier than it did closed, PLEASE!
~The presented body part(s) appear stained due to poor hygiene ...Yuck!
~Said parts are shorter, longer, fatter or otherwise misshaped/or irregularly shaped
~What should be there isn’t or what shouldn’t be there is…
~Your parts have warts, acne, sores, old knife wounds or other marks/openings that you did not have at birth

3 Comments:

Blogger thebillofbrothers said...

LOL x 10

~The presented body part(s) appear stained due to poor hygiene ...Yuck!

No sheet. I mean, it's like they're saying, "Hey look where I DON'T wipe."

LOL - I amuze myself.

...ok, maybe I went too far.

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Dilcie said...

Okay. You know I can't resist asking where the pictures can be found. As a voyeur, I just have to see...even if it's YIKES! inducing.

4:12 PM  
Blogger RainStorm1212 said...

LOL!!!!! Acne, warts? YUCK! And they have the nerve to post that on the web. They should be arrested: aggravated ugliness!!

Yes, where are these pics? LOL

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home