Notes From the Back of the Medication Line

Notes from the back of the medication line, straight up, no juice chaser, by a mental health professional who has seen the madness, defined the madness and lived to tell the tales, sanity intact.

Name:
Location: back of the line

I am what I am.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

NOTABLE QUOTABLES

V-Day Blah Humbugs
“I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.”

“I feel bad for people who die on Valentine's Day. How much would flowers cost then, ten grand?”
~Jay Leno

“I wanted to make it really special on Valentine's day, so I tied my boyfriend up. And for three solid hours I watched whatever I wanted on TV.”
~Tracy Smith

2 Comments:

Blogger #28 said...

Hey there, thanks for the comment, I am glad you were feeling me, that kinda made me excited lol. BNut #99 is old and not true anymore, so can you feel me again? :P

5:15 AM  
Blogger eV said...

No! You had 99 chances and this witch ain't one, lol!!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home