Notes From the Back of the Medication Line

Notes from the back of the medication line, straight up, no juice chaser, by a mental health professional who has seen the madness, defined the madness and lived to tell the tales, sanity intact.

Name:
Location: back of the line

I am what I am.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

A to da Z About Me

This is as open as it gets folks!
A-Age: Old enough to know better and do so most of the time!
B-Band listening to right now: XM Satellite
C-Career: Critic for Life
D-Drink or smoke: No/No. That’s why I blog-to cope
E- Easiest person/s to talk to: Myself/God, not necessarily in that order, often at the same time.
F-Favorite song/s at the moment: Gold Digger/We Belong Together/Diary
G-Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Worms of the sour type
J-Junk foods you like: Anything in a taco shell, but fish
L-Longest car ride ever: Forever, from Cali to Kentucky on a walkabout
M-My favorite Sport/s: Anything viewed from a reclining position on the couch
N-Number of relationships you've had: What’s a relationship? Besides, I never kiss/tell
O-One wish you have: Heaven or a Jag convertible, whichever happens first.
P-Phobias: Nosy people, below water level cruise cabins and politicians.
Q-Favorite Quote: Anything I may say at any time
R-Reason to smile: Only when I am VERY happy.
S-Secrets: Yes
T-Time you wake up: Depends…10am or 10pm
U-Unknown fact about you: I’m really pretty serious about most things personal
V-Vegetable/fruit you hate: Brussels Sprouts/Liberace
W-Worst habit: Procrastination. But once I get going I’m very thorough/precise.
X-X-rays you have had: Most everything, perhaps referencing my age?
Y-Your Pet Peeves: People who are never on time and people who never read ANY news
Z-Zodiac Sign: The Cross

1 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

you're humorous

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home