Notes From the Back of the Medication Line

Notes from the back of the medication line, straight up, no juice chaser, by a mental health professional who has seen the madness, defined the madness and lived to tell the tales, sanity intact.

Name:
Location: back of the line

I am what I am.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

You're Scaring Me!

SLY STONE
So, o.k. a lot of folks did a lot of drugs, jail time and even head time-as in the 'nut house.' But, Sly...Anyone else think that when he came on stage at the Grammy Awards that someone was playing a joke on us? I kept thinking that the really tall Yoda with the platinum Mohawk and a real funky purple-lined robe-ala Prince- was an imposter or Sly with a mask, but not the Sly I knew. Well he shocked me and most all of America. But it was him! Makes one wonder what he was smoking and thinking all those years in seclusion. Maybe he should have been thinking about more rehab and psychiatric intervention and smoking way less? He's too scary for my unit... This is the stuff state hospitals try to handle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home