Notes From the Back of the Medication Line

Notes from the back of the medication line, straight up, no juice chaser, by a mental health professional who has seen the madness, defined the madness and lived to tell the tales, sanity intact.

Name:
Location: back of the line

I am what I am.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

eV To Make Secret Afghanistan Visit

Pre-Spring Break Stopover Scheduled

eV will be making a secret visit to Afghanistan next week in order to assess the true situation there and encourage the troops. This visit will take place prior to my annual Miami “Spring but not Sprung” spring break. It should NOT be considered a means of improving my blog site visitation numbers which fell during my recent illness. If I wanted to do that, I’d just write about sex.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Happy Gapper said...

I find that a series of "publish" button hits generates some visits, be them largely by accident.

11:51 AM  
Blogger RainStorm1212 said...

Hope you feel better. Be careful over there!

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home