Notes From the Back of the Medication Line

Notes from the back of the medication line, straight up, no juice chaser, by a mental health professional who has seen the madness, defined the madness and lived to tell the tales, sanity intact.

Name:
Location: back of the line

I am what I am.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

PIMPIN AIN'T E-Z

So the original song of the year according to the usually staid Academy voters was Hustle and Flow’s, “It’s Hard Out Here for a Pimp.” True dat, but lets not forget that Ho-n isn’t an easy gig either!

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Eli Harris said...

I can't believe a pimpin' song won an oscar. That just seems... crazy to me but, what the hell do I know right?

Stephen

3:17 AM  
Blogger eV said...

Maybe it's an economic thing...Look for more people to start hustling to make those dollars flow...

12:28 PM  
Blogger Shane said...

laughing at your pimp post.

thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment.

re: scrabble print -- what size did you have in mind and on what type of paper would you like it printed on? That would give me a better idea as to a fair price quote. shanegilreath@yahoo.com

cheers,

Shane

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home